The range of 6 risk-graded Managed Portfolios is designed to meet a wide range of risk appetites.
- Stochastic Model- Momentum provide Strategic Asset Allocation to match risk profiles, using a combination of active and passive funds – taking advantage of active manager alpha in under developed markets and using lower cost passives in more mature markets.
- Outcomes Based investing- We have developed a unique investment philosophy that prioritises the prospect of you achieving your own unique investment goals. The Portfolios are highly diversified and spread risk by investing across regions and asset classes, adhering to the firm’s outcomes based and capital preservation philosophy.
- Tactical Decisiveness – the Portfolios are closely monitored by the investment team, ensuring decisive action during periods of market volatility to protect portfolio value. Tactical Allocation is not on a set timescale, but is dictated by the macro outlook of the investment team.
- Discretionary Permission – when the investment team makes a decision, that data is translated into the holdings in the Portfolios in accordance with the platform partners’ dealing times, and there is no need to contact your client, or gain their permission before making a move. This both increases efficiency in the Portfolios, and decreases your need for extra administration during Tactical Changes.
- Platform Only – retail platforms enable you to plan and execute your advice business more efficiently, and they also enable us to electronically manage the portfolios in a very efficient manner. The Adviser Solutions Portfolios were designed for the platform world and are not directly marketed to the public.